The town of Yggdrassil is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. Yggdrassil is at 30 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as San Pedro, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2019.
Where is Yggdrassil? How to get there? Map
Online map of Yggdrassil in Quintana Roo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Yggdrassil building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Yggdrassil (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Yggdrassil
With the satellite map of Yggdrassil will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of José María Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Yggdrassil.
Vote for Yggdrassil. Opinions.
Do you like Yggdrassil? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Yggdrassil so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Camarones (8 inhabitants)
- Campamento Apostólico Monte Horeb (5 inhabitants)
- Candelaria (1057 inhabitants)
- El VerdÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (- inhabitants)
- Kankabchén (- inhabitants)
- Restaurante El Crucero (3 inhabitants)
- San Eustaquio (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe Segundo (273 inhabitants)
- San Juan (2 inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (2 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (- inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (940 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)