The town of La Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #347 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Guadalupe is at 32 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of La Guadalupe is located at 18.2 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Guadalupe.
Where is La Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Guadalupe (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Guadalupe, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Guadalupe? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Guadalupe (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Guadalupe.
Vote for La Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like La Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Boca de Oro (9 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- El Chichón (294 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (11 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Toloque (15 inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (913 inhabitants)
- La Coquera (El Hulefante) (22 inhabitants)
- Lino Montero Hernández (6 inhabitants)
- Once de Febrero (93 inhabitants)
- Otilio Román Reyes (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (La Bienvenida) (33 inhabitants)
- San Javier (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (1 inhabitants)
- Wilibaldo Silva Figueroa (El Bagu) (6 inhabitants)