The town of Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #661 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Teresa is at 19 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Santa Teresa is located at 5.0 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Teresa.
Where is Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Teresa in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Teresa.
The population of Santa Teresa (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa TeresaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Teresa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Teresa so you can contact them.:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 4 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 4 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA VERONICA: 5 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SIESTA: 6 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Teresa
With the satellite map of Santa Teresa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Teresa.
Photos of Santa Teresa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Teresa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Teresa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Santa Teresa (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 96986
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Santa Teresa so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 96986. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Santa Teresa ("96") correspond to the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Santa Teresa
Do you like Santa Teresa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Teresa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- El Capricho (6 inhabitants)
- El Cedro (18 inhabitants)
- El Guayabito (3 inhabitants)
- George (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (37 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (Las Palmas) (2 inhabitants)
- Mariche (- inhabitants)
- Puerta de Oro (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gilberto (- inhabitants)
- Río Playas (Los Robles) (341 inhabitants)
- Samuel Ramírez Méndez (Gracias a Dios) (4 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (8 inhabitants)
- Santos (Fidencio Reyes) (- inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (131 inhabitants)