The town of La Granja is located in the Municipality of Tarímbaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. La Granja is at 1,870 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Granja? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Granja (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Granja and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Granja (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Granja
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Granja, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tarímbaro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Granja.
Vote for La Granja. Opinions.
Do you like La Granja? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Granja so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tarímbaro
- Campestre Tarímbaro (3536 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cueva del Coyote (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Verónica López (721 inhabitants)
- Cotzio (99 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Galaxia Tarímbaro (9764 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Hacienda el Encanto (1209 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San José de la Palma (1318 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (644 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Postes (5 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Bembericua (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Trinidad (554 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Doce (- inhabitants)
- Téjaro de los Izquierdo (4214 inhabitants)
- Wenceslao Victoria Soto (134 inhabitants)