The town of La Duquesa is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #171 of the ranking. La Duquesa is at 73 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Duquesa? You can find it at 4.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of San José del Valle, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 6.4 kilometers. To enjoy the La Duquesa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Duquesa? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Duquesa in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Duquesa, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Duquesa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Duquesa (Nayarit) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Duquesa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Duquesa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Duquesa.
Vote for La Duquesa. Opinions.
Do you like La Duquesa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Duquesa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Arroyo Seco (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Nueva Galicia (9 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (3 inhabitants)
- El Oasis (2 inhabitants)
- Los Copales (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranero (28 inhabitants)
- Los Algodones (5 inhabitants)
- Los Arrayanes (- inhabitants)
- Mofles y Radiadores Pelayo (- inhabitants)
- Pablo Narez Mendoza (5 inhabitants)
- Piedras Pesadas (Cuna de Lobos) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Rejo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Triángulo (4 inhabitants)
- Rubén Melendres (4 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1362 inhabitants)