The town of La Cuchilla is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #137 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Cuchilla is at 160 meters of altitude.
The town of La Cuchilla is located at 11.1 kilometers from General Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Cuchilla.
Where is La Cuchilla? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Cuchilla in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Cuchilla, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Cuchilla and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Cuchilla (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cuchilla
With the satellite map of La Cuchilla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Cuchilla.
Vote for La Cuchilla. Opinions.
Do you like La Cuchilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cuchilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Cuatro Corrales (9 inhabitants)
- El Ahumado (- inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (- inhabitants)
- El Mantillo (Tinaja de la Vaca) (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (2 inhabitants)
- General Bravo (4036 inhabitants)
- General Tapia (Mariano Escobedo) (554 inhabitants)
- La Brisa (2 inhabitants)
- La Unión (29 inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Viboritas (- inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Miralejos (- inhabitants)