La Cruz Yaguche (Oaxaca)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Cruz Yaguche, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Oaxaca.
The town of La Cruz Yaguche is located in the Municipality of San Antonino el Alto (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. La Cruz Yaguche is at 2,735 meters of altitude.
Where is La Cruz Yaguche? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Cruz Yaguche in Oaxaca, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Cruz Yaguche and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Cruz Yaguche (Oaxaca) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cruz Yaguche
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cruz Yaguche, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Antonino el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Cruz Yaguche.
Vote for La Cruz Yaguche
Do you like La Cruz Yaguche or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Cruz Yaguche to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Antonino el Alto
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Antonino el Alto
- El Machín (1 inhabitants)
- El Manzanito (48 inhabitants)
- El Peral (161 inhabitants)
- El Río Hilo (217 inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (54 inhabitants)
- La Cruz Yaguche (2 inhabitants)
- La Mariposa (11 inhabitants)
- La Mina (48 inhabitants)
- Llano San Juan (21 inhabitants)
- Los Maizales Tempraneros (28 inhabitants)
- Río Concha (11 inhabitants)
- San Andrés el Alto (368 inhabitants)
- San Antonino el Alto (1450 inhabitants)
- San Fernando de Matamoros (285 inhabitants)