El Machín (San Antonino el Alto, Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Machín, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Oaxaca
The town of El Machín is located in the Municipality of San Antonino el Alto (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 1 inhabitants. El Machín is at 2,427 meters of altitude.
Where is El Machín? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Machín (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Machín, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Machín building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Machín (Oaxaca) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Machín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Machín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Antonino el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Machín.
Vote for El Machín
Do you like El Machín or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Machín to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Antonino el Alto
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Antonino el Alto
- El Machín (1 inhabitants)
- El Manzanito (48 inhabitants)
- El Peral (161 inhabitants)
- El Río Hilo (217 inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (54 inhabitants)
- La Cruz Yaguche (2 inhabitants)
- La Mariposa (11 inhabitants)
- La Mina (48 inhabitants)
- Llano San Juan (21 inhabitants)
- Los Maizales Tempraneros (28 inhabitants)
- Río Concha (11 inhabitants)
- San Andrés el Alto (368 inhabitants)
- San Antonino el Alto (1450 inhabitants)
- San Fernando de Matamoros (285 inhabitants)