La Colmena (San Marcial Ozolotepec, Oaxaca)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Colmena (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Oaxaca has 5 inhabitants?
The town of La Colmena is located in the Municipality of San Marcial Ozolotepec (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #17 of the whole municipality. La Colmena is at 1935 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Colmena is located at 4.9 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of San Marcial Ozolotepec, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Colmena.
Where is La Colmena? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Colmena in Oaxaca? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Colmena.
Satellite photo of La Colmena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Colmena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Marcial Ozolotepec. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Colmena.
Vote for La Colmena. Opinions.
Do you like La Colmena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Colmena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Marcial Ozolotepec
- Arroyo de Cacao (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Cerro León (70 inhabitants)
- El Manzanal (24 inhabitants)
- Frontera del Sol (9 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (12 inhabitants)
- Lachibe (1 inhabitants)
- Llano de Dolor (2 inhabitants)
- Llano Pared (El Anonal) (41 inhabitants)
- Piedra Calabaza (22 inhabitants)
- Piedra Mina (6 inhabitants)
- Río de Lodo (- inhabitants)
- Río el Coquito (11 inhabitants)
- San Marcial Ozolotepec (1055 inhabitants)
- Santa Catarina (8 inhabitants)