Piedra Mina (Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of Piedra Mina, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Oaxaca
The town of Piedra Mina is located in the Municipality of San Marcial Ozolotepec (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #16 in terms of number of inhabitants. Piedra Mina is at 2228 meters of altitude.
The town of Piedra Mina is located at 3.6 kilometers from San Marcial Ozolotepec, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Piedra Mina.
Where is Piedra Mina? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Piedra Mina (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Piedra Mina, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Piedra Mina
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Piedra Mina, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Marcial Ozolotepec. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Piedra Mina.
Photos of Piedra Mina
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Piedra Mina? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Piedra Mina.
Vote for Piedra Mina. Opinions.
Do you like Piedra Mina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Piedra Mina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Marcial Ozolotepec
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- Cruz Encinal (1 inhabitants)
- El Manzanal (24 inhabitants)
- Frontera del Sol (9 inhabitants)
- La Luz del Oriente (92 inhabitants)
- Lachibe (1 inhabitants)
- Llano de Dolor (2 inhabitants)
- Llano el Zacatal (10 inhabitants)
- Llano Pared (El Anonal) (41 inhabitants)
- Llano Platanal (- inhabitants)
- Llano San Esteban (San Esteban el Viejo) (76 inhabitants)
- Río de Lodo (- inhabitants)
- Río el Coquito (11 inhabitants)
- Río San Cristóbal (- inhabitants)
- San Marcial Ozolotepec (1055 inhabitants)