The town of La Ceiba is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #195 of the whole municipality. La Ceiba is at 19 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Ceiba is located at 7.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Arriaga, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Ceiba.
Where is La Ceiba? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Ceiba (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Ceiba, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Ceiba? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Ceiba (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ceiba
With the satellite map of La Ceiba will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Ceiba.
Photos of La Ceiba
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Ceiba, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Ceiba, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Ceiba. Opinions.
Do you like La Ceiba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ceiba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Buenaventura (9 inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (- inhabitants)
- El Maracaibo (4 inhabitants)
- San Martín Caballero (- inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (1 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (5 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- Lucitania (1 inhabitants)
- Oaxaquita (179 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (6 inhabitants)
- Romelia Ordóñez Trujillo [Romelia Ordóñez Trujillo (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (El Ocote) (14 inhabitants)
- Tres Potrillos (- inhabitants)