The town of La Cascada is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #301 of the whole municipality. La Cascada is at 751 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Cascada is located at 30.9 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Cascada.
Where is La Cascada? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Cascada in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Cascada.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Cascada and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Cascada (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cascada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cascada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Cascada.
Vote for La Cascada. Opinions.
Do you like La Cascada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cascada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Agua Buena (9 inhabitants)
- Agua Zarca (3 inhabitants)
- Campamento las Flores (32 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (2 inhabitants)
- El Habanero (9 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (14 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa Dos (195 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (16 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (18 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (7 inhabitants)