The town of El Zapote Negro is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #361 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Zapote Negro is at 610 meters of altitude.
The town of El Zapote Negro is located at 8.0 kilometers from Jiquipilas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Zapote Negro.
Where is El Zapote Negro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Zapote Negro in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Zapote Negro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Zapote Negro (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Zapote Negro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Zapote Negro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Zapote Negro.
Vote for El Zapote Negro. Opinions.
Do you like El Zapote Negro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Zapote Negro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Aurora Cintal (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (3 inhabitants)
- El Guayabal (1 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (8 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa Uno (222 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (12 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (Los Cocos) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (3 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Texas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (1 inhabitants)