The town of La Carreta is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. La Carreta is at 680 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Carreta? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Carreta (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Carreta and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Carreta (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Carreta
With the satellite map of La Carreta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Carreta.
Vote for La Carreta. Opinions.
Do you like La Carreta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Carreta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Atotonilco (Agua Caliente) (4 inhabitants)
- Cahuilote (13 inhabitants)
- Camichin Gacho (La Listona) (- inhabitants)
- El Maríz (16 inhabitants)
- El Pabellón (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (56 inhabitants)
- El Riíto (1 inhabitants)
- La Agujita (El Cuirandal) (4 inhabitants)
- La Huinarera (32 inhabitants)
- La Ocotera (14 inhabitants)
- Las Garzas (- inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (117 inhabitants)
- Las Ortices (18 inhabitants)
- Los Paredones (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (84 inhabitants)