The town of La Candelaria is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. La Candelaria is at 169 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Candelaria? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Candelaria in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Candelaria, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Candelaria and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Candelaria (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Candelaria
With the satellite map of La Candelaria will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Candelaria.
Vote for La Candelaria. Opinions.
Do you like La Candelaria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Candelaria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Ganadería Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- El Africano (- inhabitants)
- El Ancla (4 inhabitants)
- El Chamal (8 inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (- inhabitants)
- La Bonita (4 inhabitants)
- La Compuerta (- inhabitants)
- La Marina Vieja (3 inhabitants)
- La Parra (26 inhabitants)
- La Peña (Bonifacio Castillo Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cañones (El Cien) (- inhabitants)
- Los Riscos (La Colonia) (- inhabitants)
- Valle Hermoso (5 inhabitants)
- Verde Grande (37 inhabitants)