The town of La Cañada is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 12 inhabitants. La Cañada is at 712 meters of altitude.
Where is La Cañada? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Cañada in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain La Cañada building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Cañada (Chiapas) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cañada
With the satellite map of La Cañada will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Cañada.
Vote for La Cañada. Opinions.
Do you like La Cañada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cañada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Altos el Naranjo (15 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (2 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (1 inhabitants)
- El Guanacastal (- inhabitants)
- El Prado (8 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (20 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (6 inhabitants)
- La Flor del Carmen (42 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (6 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (35 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (6 inhabitants)