The town of El Naranjo is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Naranjo is at 713 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Naranjo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Naranjo (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Naranjo, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Naranjo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Naranjo (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Naranjo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Naranjo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Naranjo.
Vote for El Naranjo. Opinions.
Do you like El Naranjo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Naranjo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- La Libertad (6 inhabitants)
- Arroyo del Cedro (1 inhabitants)
- Berlín (8 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (4 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (8 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (97 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (4 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- La Cascada (4 inhabitants)
- La Polka (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (7 inhabitants)
- Nuestra Señora (- inhabitants)
- Revolución Mexicana (8670 inhabitants)
- Rincón Toro (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (9 inhabitants)