The town of Rancho el Arcángel is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho el Arcángel is at 29 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho el Arcángel is located at 21.8 kilometers from Tamuín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho el Arcángel.
Where is Rancho el Arcángel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho el Arcángel (San Luis Potosí) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho el Arcángel? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho el Arcángel (San Luis Potosí) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho el Arcángel
With the satellite map of Rancho el Arcángel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho el Arcángel.
Vote for Rancho el Arcángel. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho el Arcángel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho el Arcángel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Ejido Rubén Jaramillo (25 inhabitants)
- El Chicalote (1 inhabitants)
- El Doscientos Uno (4 inhabitants)
- El Infiernito (32 inhabitants)
- Estación Celis (5 inhabitants)
- La Azucena (- inhabitants)
- La Zeta (2 inhabitants)
- Oscar Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Peñitas (4 inhabitants)
- Pedro Antonio Santos Sección Uno (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Aleluya Puerta Dos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Manuel Álvarez (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tampatal (11 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (5 inhabitants)
- Tampacoy (Garzas Blancas) (11 inhabitants)