The town of La Bomba is located in the Municipality of Apizaco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 4 inhabitants. La Bomba is at 2,534 meters of altitude.
Where is La Bomba? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Bomba in Tlaxcala? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Bomba.
Need to locate a certain La Bomba building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Bomba (Tlaxcala) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Bomba
With the satellite map of La Bomba will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apizaco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Bomba.
Vote for La Bomba. Opinions.
Do you like La Bomba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Bomba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apizaco
- Actipan (1 inhabitants)
- Cuarta Manzana (131 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Dionisio (3 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Santa Úrsula (25 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Francisco Moreno Morales (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Texcalac (1129 inhabitants)
- Jagüey Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- La Bomba (4 inhabitants)
- Primera Sección (57 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Patricio (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita Huiloac (9642 inhabitants)
- Tochac (18 inhabitants)
- La Vía (Colonia el Silbato) (- inhabitants)
- Unidad Deportiva (10 inhabitants)