The town of Jagüey Prieto is located in the Municipality of Apizaco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #23 of the whole municipality. Jagüey Prieto is at 2,460 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Jagüey Prieto is located at 4.0 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Apizaco (Cab.), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Jagüey Prieto.
Where is Jagüey Prieto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Jagüey Prieto (Tlaxcala)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Jagüey Prieto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Jagüey Prieto (Tlaxcala) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jagüey Prieto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Jagüey Prieto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apizaco. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Jagüey Prieto.
Vote for Jagüey Prieto. Opinions.
Do you like Jagüey Prieto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jagüey Prieto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apizaco
- Actipan (1 inhabitants)
- Ciudad de Apizaco (Cab.) (47632 inhabitants)
- Cerrito de Guadalupe (2679 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Isidro (2768 inhabitants)
- Cuarta Manzana (131 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Jagüey Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (1295 inhabitants)
- Parada de la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Primera Sección (57 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Gemelos (12 inhabitants)
- Santa María Texcalac (7798 inhabitants)
- Tlalcoyotla (4 inhabitants)
- Tochac (18 inhabitants)