The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Poncitlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #57 of the ranking. San Antonio is at 1,653 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Antonio? You can find it at 14.0 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Poncitlán, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Antonio (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Antonio, which has the following symbol
The population of San Antonio (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Antonio, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Antonio so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MEZCALA: 4 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OHAMA: 13 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
- PENSION LA CENTRAL: 20 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA PONCITLAN: 23 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Poncitlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Antonio.
Photos of San Antonio
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Antonio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Antonio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Poncitlán
- Chalpicote (830 inhabitants)
- El Jaral (- inhabitants)
- El Romereño (INFONAVIT) (2404 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (62 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre del Valle (- inhabitants)
- La Arena (18 inhabitants)
- La Bodega La Hiedra (9 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Joya (1 inhabitants)
- La PeÃ±a (- inhabitants)
- La Zapotera (773 inhabitants)
- Potrero Mirto (59 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Palillo (4 inhabitants)
- Salcedo (- inhabitants)
- San José de Ornelas (232 inhabitants)