The town of La Virgen is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #47 of the whole municipality. La Virgen is at 90 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Virgen is located at 25.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Virgen.
Where is La Virgen? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Virgen (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Virgen? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Virgen (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Virgen
With the satellite map of La Virgen will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Virgen.
Vote for La Virgen. Opinions.
Do you like La Virgen? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Virgen so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Antonio Pérez (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (12067 inhabitants)
- El Alto Bonito (- inhabitants)
- El Papalote (San Vicente del Potrero) (2 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (5 inhabitants)
- Ideal del Campesino (15 inhabitants)
- Javier Jiménez (- inhabitants)
- La Arena (3 inhabitants)
- Las Once Palmas (Las Dos Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Los Garza (- inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría Álvarez (131 inhabitants)
- Maribel García (- inhabitants)
- Muñoz Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Reyes Alaffa (- inhabitants)
- Santos Díaz (- inhabitants)