The town of Kostal Paloma is located in the Municipality of Padilla (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #95 of the ranking. Kostal Paloma is at 143 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Kostal Paloma? You can find it at 20.5 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Nueva Villa de Padilla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Kostal Paloma location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Kostal Paloma? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Kostal Paloma in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Kostal Paloma.
Need to locate a certain Kostal Paloma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Kostal Paloma (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Kostal Paloma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Kostal Paloma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Padilla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Kostal Paloma.
Vote for Kostal Paloma. Opinions.
Do you like Kostal Paloma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Kostal Paloma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Padilla
- Aloe el Tablero (15 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso Uno (1 inhabitants)
- El Treinta y Cinco (- inhabitants)
- Erasmo Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Potrancas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Vírgenes (Antonio Esquivel) (7 inhabitants)
- Marabasco (4 inhabitants)
- María González (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Villa de Padilla (5517 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (7 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María (2 inhabitants)