The town of Alta Vista is located in the Municipality of Padilla (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #128 of the ranking. Alta Vista is at 141 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Alta Vista? You can find it at 18.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Nueva Villa de Padilla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Alta Vista location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Alta Vista? How to get there? Map
Online map of Alta Vista in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Alta Vista building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Alta Vista (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Alta Vista
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Alta Vista, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Padilla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Alta Vista.
Photos of Alta Vista
In order for you to enjoy nature around Alta Vista, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Alta Vista, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Alta Vista. Opinions.
Do you like Alta Vista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alta Vista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Padilla
- Campo Retama (1 inhabitants)
- Corpus Christi (Corpus) (436 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (Jesús Nava) (1 inhabitants)
- Ingeniero Ricardo Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Karín González (4 inhabitants)
- La Isla (3 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Generalas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Noventa (1 inhabitants)
- Las Vírgenes (Antonio Esquivel) (7 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Morelos (El Travieso) (1 inhabitants)
- Quince de Febrero (279 inhabitants)
- Raya del Sol (Laura Tina) (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (4 inhabitants)