The town of La Ceiba is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #230 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Ceiba is at 84 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of La Ceiba is located at 14.4 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Ceiba.
Where is La Ceiba? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Ceiba in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Ceiba, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Ceiba and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Ceiba (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ceiba
With the satellite map of La Ceiba will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Ceiba.
Vote for La Ceiba. Opinions.
Do you like La Ceiba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ceiba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Abelino Rubio Pérez (8 inhabitants)
- Arrocera del Mante (- inhabitants)
- Aurelia Bravo (- inhabitants)
- Bellavista (3 inhabitants)
- El Beirut (1 inhabitants)
- El Costeño (3 inhabitants)
- El Huastequillo (97 inhabitants)
- El Pirul (Leticia Martínez Valdez) (1 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (2 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (126 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (1212 inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Ampliación Veinte de Noviembre) (51 inhabitants)
- San Javier (- inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Tantoyuquita (748 inhabitants)