The town of La Ceiba is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #230 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Ceiba is at 84 meters of altitude.
The town of La Ceiba is located at 14.4 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Ceiba.
Where is La Ceiba? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Ceiba in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Ceiba, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Ceiba and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Ceiba (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ceiba
With the satellite map of La Ceiba will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Ceiba.
Vote for La Ceiba. Opinions.
Do you like La Ceiba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ceiba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación las Palmas (77 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Mante (7 inhabitants)
- Arroyo del Nopal (10 inhabitants)
- Camotero Uno (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad Mante (84787 inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Marzo (113 inhabitants)
- Dieciséis de Septiembre (El Nueve) (210 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Santa Elena (11 inhabitants)
- Juan Andrade Izaguirre (11 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (1 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pavorreales (- inhabitants)
- Quintero (- inhabitants)
- San Ambrosio (5 inhabitants)
- Translíquidos Nacionales (- inhabitants)