The town of Santa Mónica is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1243 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Mónica is at 701 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as José María Grajales. In the year 2015, the locality changed its name.
The town of Santa Mónica is located at 11.9 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 45.4 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Mónica.
Where is Santa Mónica? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Mónica (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Mónica, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Mónica (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa MónicaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Mónica itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 17 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 20 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
- POSADA VILLACORZO: 20 km away, direction Northeast (17 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 19 km away, direction Northeast (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Mónica
With the satellite map of Santa Mónica will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Mónica.
Vote for Santa Mónica
Do you like Santa Mónica or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Mónica to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- La Libertad (6 inhabitants)
- Argentina (8 inhabitants)
- El Chilar (9 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (6 inhabitants)
- El Placer (- inhabitants)
- El Recreo (4 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (13 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Pérez Ventura [Gabriel Pérez Ventura (4 inhabitants)
- La Peñita (15 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (1 inhabitants)
- Rubén Rodas (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (14 inhabitants)