The town of Jerusalén is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1047 in terms of number of inhabitants. Jerusalén is at 721 meters of altitude.
The town of Jerusalén is located at 20.7 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 29.5 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Jerusalén.
Where is Jerusalén? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Jerusalén (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Jerusalén, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Jerusalén building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Jerusalén (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jerusalén
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Jerusalén, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Jerusalén.
Vote for Jerusalén. Opinions.
Do you like Jerusalén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jerusalén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Pajonal (10 inhabitants)
- El Parral (10865 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (7 inhabitants)
- El Santuario (1 inhabitants)
- Esmeralda (7 inhabitants)
- La Cascada (5 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (6 inhabitants)
- La Joyita (1 inhabitants)
- La Polka Tres (6 inhabitants)
- La Sorpresa (18 inhabitants)
- La Trinitaria (6 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Michoacán (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (5 inhabitants)