The town of Rancho Nuevo is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #174 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Nuevo is at 2,029 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rancho de Juan Hernández, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2013.
The town of Rancho Nuevo is located at 39.4 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Nuevo.
Where is Rancho Nuevo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Nuevo (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Rancho Nuevo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Nuevo (Chihuahua) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Nuevo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Nuevo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Nuevo.
Vote for Rancho Nuevo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Nuevo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Nuevo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 255 (55 inhabitants)
- Campo 8A (261 inhabitants)
- Campo 103 (144 inhabitants)
- Campo 9 (433 inhabitants)
- Campo 7D (145 inhabitants)
- Don Nacho (Huerta Ignacio Olivas) (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta Ramón Grant (9 inhabitants)
- Huerta San Fernando (3 inhabitants)
- Las Lilitas (3 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 28 1/2 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (5 inhabitants)
- Palominos Ranch (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho Adolfo Ordóñez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Castillo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Juan Manuel González (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Fe (- inhabitants)