The town of Huajichi is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #159 in terms of number of inhabitants. Huajichi is at 879 meters of altitude.
The town of Huajichi is located at 14.9 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Huajichi.
Where is Huajichi? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Huajichi in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Huajichi.
Need to locate a certain Huajichi building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Huajichi (Chihuahua) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huajichi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huajichi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Huajichi.
Vote for Huajichi. Opinions.
Do you like Huajichi? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huajichi so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Ánimas de Abajo (- inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (23 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (32 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (3 inhabitants)
- La Chinaca (- inhabitants)
- La Chirimoya (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa de los Caballos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Chapotes (20 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (5 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tajos (81 inhabitants)
- Potrero de los Bojórquez (Mineral) (317 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Chapote) (11 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (4 inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (14 inhabitants)