Hermanos Padrón Rivera (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Hermanos Padrón Rivera, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Hermanos Padrón Rivera is located in the Municipality of Saltillo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Hermanos Padrón Rivera is at 1,977 meters of altitude.
Where is Hermanos Padrón Rivera? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Hermanos Padrón Rivera (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Hermanos Padrón Rivera, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Hermanos Padrón Rivera? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Hermanos Padrón Rivera (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Hermanos Padrón Rivera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Hermanos Padrón Rivera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Saltillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Hermanos Padrón Rivera.
Vote for Hermanos Padrón Rivera. Opinions.
Do you like Hermanos Padrón Rivera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Hermanos Padrón Rivera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Saltillo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Saltillo
- El Divisadero (Cristóbal García Casillas) (2 inhabitants)
- El Fraile (17 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (81 inhabitants)
- El Rosarito (Benito Delgadillo) (- inhabitants)
- Hermanos Padrón Rivera (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cotuchas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Arcos (Los Temporales) (11 inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (Cuatitos Uno) (1 inhabitants)
- San José de Boquillas (Máximo García Cabrera) (2 inhabitants)
- Mezquite (Santa InÃ©s) (- inhabitants)
- José Luis Domínguez Medina (6 inhabitants)
- Quinta Don Oscar (2 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Valentina García Silva (2 inhabitants)