The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #52 of the whole municipality. Guadalupe is at 22 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Guadalupe is located at 27.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Kantunilkín, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Guadalupe.
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Guadalupe.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Guadalupe (Quintana Roo) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near GuadalupeMany people want to stay in the town of Guadalupe itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL POSADA PARAISO: 35 km away, direction Northeast (28 minutes by car)
- POSADA EL PARAISO: 35 km away, direction Northeast (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SOL DORADO: 44 km away, direction Northeast (35 minutes by car)
- MISSION HOUSE: 41 km away, direction Northeast (29 minutes by car)
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Guadalupe in Quintana Roo? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Guadalupe.
Population pyramid of Guadalupe (Quintana Roo)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Guadalupe by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Guadalupe there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Guadalupe
In order for you to enjoy nature around Guadalupe, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Guadalupe, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Guadalupe
Do you like Guadalupe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Nuevo Pueblo Mercedes (9 inhabitants)
- Banco de Cenotes (16 inhabitants)
- Cedralito (- inhabitants)
- Constituyentes del Setenta y Cuatro (92 inhabitants)
- El Ideal (909 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (2389 inhabitants)
- Kantunilkín (3 inhabitants)
- Laguna Chabela (11 inhabitants)
- Parcela Ejidal (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cándido (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Lucas (3 inhabitants)
- Roberto Dzul (1 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (1 inhabitants)
- Villa Infantil Maya (4 inhabitants)
- Zarco Grande (5 inhabitants)