The town of Granja San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #299 in terms of number of inhabitants. Granja San Antonio is at 1,717 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Granja San Antonio is located at 9.7 kilometers from Irapuato, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Granja San Antonio.
Satellite photo of Granja San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Irapuato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Granja San Antonio.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Granja San Antonio (Guanajuato) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Granja San AntonioDo you want to stay in Granja San Antonio? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Granja San Antonio:
- MOTEL PARADOR DEL OLIVO: 9 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTELL HILTON GARDEN INN: 9 km away, direction Southeast (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL CAMINO: 10 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MEZON DE SAN ANTONIO: 11 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
Where is Granja San Antonio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Granja San Antonio in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Granja San Antonio.
Photos of Granja San Antonio
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Granja San Antonio? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Granja San Antonio.
Vote for Granja San Antonio
Do you like Granja San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Granja San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Agropecuaria Sol (Laguna de Abraham) (2 inhabitants)
- Boulevard Villas de Irapuato Km. Uno (- inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (486 inhabitants)
- Colonia Morelos de Guadalupe de Rivera (1214 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (188 inhabitants)
- Fracción Lomas de Munguía (Noria de Munguía) (11 inhabitants)
- Granja el Carmen (2 inhabitants)
- Granja MarÃa Eugenia (Granja San Ignacio) (- inhabitants)
- Granja San Joaquín (Javier Chico) (- inhabitants)
- Granja González (- inhabitants)
- La Pila de los Hernández (111 inhabitants)
- Los Camacho (125 inhabitants)
- Roberto León (Ejido San Francisco de la Charca) (4 inhabitants)
- Villas de Irapuato (- inhabitants)