The town of Granja San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #479 of the ranking. Granja San Antonio is at 1,920 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Granja San Antonio? You can find it at 10.0 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Aguascalientes, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Granja San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Granja San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Granja San Antonio (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Granja San Antonio, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Granja San Antonio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Granja San Antonio (Aguascalientes) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Granja San Antonio.
Vote for Granja San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like Granja San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Tres Elenas (3 inhabitants)
- Asociación Local Ganadera de Aguascalientes (Cerro del Niágara) (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Relicario (7 inhabitants)
- Granja Chely (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Claudia (- inhabitants)
- Granja Gemelas (- inhabitants)
- La Herrada (7 inhabitants)
- La Mascota (25 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Bajíos de San Bartolo (26 inhabitants)
- Rancho Porvenir (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Teresa (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vista Grande (3 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás de Arriba (15 inhabitants)
- San Pascual (11 inhabitants)