The town of Granadas is located in the Municipality of San Francisco del Oro (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #20 in terms of number of inhabitants. Granadas is at 1,859 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Granadas is located at 5.8 kilometers from San Francisco del Oro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Granadas.
Where is Granadas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Granadas (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Granadas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Granadas (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granadas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granadas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Francisco del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Granadas.
Vote for Granadas. Opinions.
Do you like Granadas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granadas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Francisco del Oro
- Los Azules (- inhabitants)
- Boquilla de San José (99 inhabitants)
- Corral de Duarte de Abajo (2 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (5 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (2 inhabitants)
- El Chorro (4 inhabitants)
- El Coruco (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (5 inhabitants)
- La Capilla (2 inhabitants)
- Las Vallas (4 inhabitants)
- Paso de Molina (101 inhabitants)
- Rancho Quemado (- inhabitants)
- Rosarito (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (14 inhabitants)