The town of Las Vallas is located in the Municipality of San Francisco del Oro (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Vallas is at 1,796 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Las Vallas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Vallas (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Las Vallas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Vallas (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Vallas
With the satellite map of Las Vallas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Francisco del Oro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Vallas.
Vote for Las Vallas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Vallas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Vallas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Francisco del Oro
- Agua Zarca (1 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Hondo (12 inhabitants)
- Boquilla de San José (99 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (3 inhabitants)
- El Chorro (4 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (5 inhabitants)
- Granadas (- inhabitants)
- La Reforma (- inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (- inhabitants)
- Molina (5 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (2 inhabitants)
- Las Carolinas (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco del Oro (4427 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (14 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (27 inhabitants)