Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra (Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Guanajuato
The town of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #463 of the ranking. Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra is at 1,750 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra? You can find it at 11.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Irapuato, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra.
Want to view a satellite photo of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Irapuato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra.
Vote for Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra. Opinions.
Do you like Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Francisco Rodríguez Ibarra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Irapuato
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Arroyo de la Mezquitera (18 inhabitants)
- Boulevard Villas de Irapuato Km. Uno (- inhabitants)
- Cabañas Loma del Marqués (42 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Solimán Dos (7 inhabitants)
- Congeladora Villa Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Canelo (- inhabitants)
- Felipe García Díaz (1 inhabitants)
- Granja la Quinta Amalia (- inhabitants)
- Granja María Ninfa (- inhabitants)
- Granja San José del Progreso (Calicanto) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Sánchez (20 inhabitants)
- Navidad (5 inhabitants)
- Nueva Colonia Purísima (370 inhabitants)
- San José de Cruces (564 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (El Crucero de Serrano) (20 inhabitants)