The town of Fito is located in the Municipality of Camargo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #114 in terms of number of inhabitants. Fito is at 50 meters of altitude.
The town of Fito is located at 4.4 kilometers from Ciudad Camargo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Fito.
Where is Fito? How to get there? Map
Online map of Fito in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Fito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Fito (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Fito
With the satellite map of Fito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Camargo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Fito.
Photos of Fito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Fito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Fito.
Vote for Fito. Opinions.
Do you like Fito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Camargo
- Bartolo Falcón (6 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Chapotal (3 inhabitants)
- El Confite (El Confite Viejo) (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (10 inhabitants)
- El Sabinito Dos (- inhabitants)
- José Manuel Huitrón (- inhabitants)
- La Cazuela (- inhabitants)
- Las Jaras (- inhabitants)
- Luz Gómez (2 inhabitants)
- Ochoa (82 inhabitants)
- Ramón Longoria (1 inhabitants)
- Romeo González (La Palma) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (7 inhabitants)
- Sugar Motel (Azúcar) (- inhabitants)