The town of Lucio Lerma is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #57 of the ranking. Lucio Lerma is at 461 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Lucio Lerma? You can find it at 4.8 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Lucio Lerma location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Lucio Lerma? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Lucio Lerma (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Lucio Lerma, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Lucio Lerma? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Lucio Lerma (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lucio Lerma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Lucio Lerma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Lucio Lerma.
Photos of Lucio Lerma
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Lucio Lerma? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Lucio Lerma.
Vote for Lucio Lerma. Opinions.
Do you like Lucio Lerma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lucio Lerma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Anzelmo Leija (3 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (- inhabitants)
- El Atascoso (4 inhabitants)
- El Chilpitín Uno (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto de León (Rancho California) (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Olivares (- inhabitants)
- Heriberto Loredo Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (Los Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (4 inhabitants)
- Luis Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- Ricardo González (Los Nogales) (- inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo Colectiva (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (5 inhabitants)