The town of Espadaña is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Espadaña is at 1,170 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Espadaña? How to get there? Map
Online map of Espadaña (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Espadaña? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Espadaña (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Espadaña
With the satellite map of Espadaña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Espadaña.
Vote for Espadaña. Opinions.
Do you like Espadaña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Espadaña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Argentina (4 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (1 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (4 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (6 inhabitants)
- Filadelfia (3 inhabitants)
- La Simpatía (8 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (19 inhabitants)
- Los Grajales (3 inhabitants)
- Nueva Cabaña (3 inhabitants)
- Rincón Guadalupe (5 inhabitants)
- Roblar del Mango (- inhabitants)
- Salamanca (5 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- San Pascualito (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)