The town of Ernesto Santana is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #218 in terms of number of inhabitants. Ernesto Santana is at 10 meters of altitude.
The town of Ernesto Santana is located at 11.8 kilometers from San José del Valle, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. In addition, it is located at 8.3 kilometers from Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Ernesto Santana.
Where is Ernesto Santana? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Ernesto Santana (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Ernesto Santana and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Ernesto Santana (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ernesto Santana
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ernesto Santana, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Ernesto Santana.
Vote for Ernesto Santana. Opinions.
Do you like Ernesto Santana? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ernesto Santana so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Colonia Toscano (107 inhabitants)
- Coor King (Rancho las PiÃ±as) (- inhabitants)
- Daniel Flores de Anda (7 inhabitants)
- El Aguatal (1 inhabitants)
- Higuera del Mar (2 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (2 inhabitants)
- Lo de Marcos (2099 inhabitants)
- Los Almendros (27 inhabitants)
- Los Arenales (2 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (274 inhabitants)
- Pedro Ruiz Cisneros (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1362 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Tizate (- inhabitants)
- Viveros del Valle Vallarta (- inhabitants)