The town of El Olimpo is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #408 of the ranking. El Olimpo is at 540 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as El Progreso. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Do you want to locate the town of El Olimpo? You can find it at 2.3 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Olimpo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is El Olimpo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Olimpo (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Olimpo (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Olimpo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Olimpo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Olimpo.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El OlimpoDo you want to stay in El Olimpo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Olimpo:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 1 km away, direction Southeast (1 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 10 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 10 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
- POSADA BETTY: 11 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Olimpo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Olimpo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Olimpo.
#6 Vote for El Olimpo as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Olimpo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Olimpo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about El Olimpo
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- El Estoraque (4 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (2 inhabitants)
- Hermosillo (- inhabitants)
- Con Marca (- inhabitants)
- La Calzada (10 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (4 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Corazones (El Retiro) (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Villa (La Tejería) (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (1 inhabitants)
- San José las Playitas (17 inhabitants)