The town of El Vallecito is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #410 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Vallecito is at 1,137 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of El Vallecito is located at 55.3 kilometers from Badiraguato, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Vallecito.
Satellite photo of El Vallecito
With the satellite map of El Vallecito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Badiraguato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Vallecito.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Sinaloa State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Vallecito (Sinaloa) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El VallecitoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Vallecito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Vallecito so you can contact them.:
- CABAÑAS EL PERICO: 59 km away, direction West (47 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EJIDO SURUTATO: 65 km away, direction West (46 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LA MESA: 61 km away, direction West (43 minutes by car)
- CUARTOS ECONÓMICOS: 70 km away, direction West (52 minutes by car)
Where is El Vallecito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Vallecito in Sinaloa? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Vallecito.
Photos of El Vallecito
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Vallecito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Vallecito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Vallecito
Do you like El Vallecito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Vallecito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Aguaje Grande (17 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Hondo (2 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (60 inhabitants)
- El Puchero (6 inhabitants)
- El Real (7 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (235 inhabitants)
- Las Higueronas (- inhabitants)
- Manzanillo (9 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Palma (28 inhabitants)
- Palo Verde (125 inhabitants)
- Potrero de la Vainilla (164 inhabitants)
- Puerto de la Esperanza (75 inhabitants)
- Tastecitos (9 inhabitants)