The town of Las Minitas is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #383 of the ranking. Las Minitas is at 373 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Minitas? You can find it at 35.0 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Badiraguato, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Minitas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Minitas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Minitas in Sinaloa, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Minitas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Minitas (Sinaloa) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Minitas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Minitas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Minitas.
Vote for Las Minitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Minitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Minitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Cariatapa (123 inhabitants)
- El Potrero de los Pérez (- inhabitants)
- El Realito (- inhabitants)
- El Tabachín (- inhabitants)
- Higueras de Álvarez Borboa (Higuera de los Monzón) (76 inhabitants)
- La Comisión (7 inhabitants)
- La Quebrada de Cuén (10 inhabitants)
- Mesa Colorada (17 inhabitants)
- Otatillos (215 inhabitants)
- Piedras Chinas (14 inhabitants)
- Plan Grande (114 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Palma (393 inhabitants)
- San Javier de Arriba (96 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita de Arriba (35 inhabitants)