The town of El Tronco de Ceiba is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #186 of the ranking. El Tronco de Ceiba is at 517 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Tronco de Ceiba? You can find it at 7.8 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tiquicheo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Tronco de Ceiba location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Tronco de Ceiba? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tronco de Ceiba in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Tronco de Ceiba? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Tronco de Ceiba (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tronco de Ceiba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tronco de Ceiba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Tronco de Ceiba.
Vote for El Tronco de Ceiba. Opinions.
Do you like El Tronco de Ceiba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tronco de Ceiba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Boca de León (15 inhabitants)
- El Frijolar (3 inhabitants)
- El Tapatío (7 inhabitants)
- El Timbe (El Timbre) (136 inhabitants)
- El Ushiel (81 inhabitants)
- Huahuasco (303 inhabitants)
- Huajillo (10 inhabitants)
- La Dibujada (12 inhabitants)
- La Dispersa (El Nopalito) (17 inhabitants)
- La Pastoría (21 inhabitants)
- La Saladera (23 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (15 inhabitants)
- Las Piñas (18 inhabitants)
- Los Atuces (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto el Capulín (2 inhabitants)