The town of La Mesa del Brasil is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. La Mesa del Brasil is at 629 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Mesa del Brasil? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Mesa del Brasil (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Mesa del Brasil and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Mesa del Brasil (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mesa del Brasil
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Mesa del Brasil, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Mesa del Brasil.
Vote for La Mesa del Brasil. Opinions.
Do you like La Mesa del Brasil? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mesa del Brasil so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Cuirindalito (- inhabitants)
- El Caracol (27 inhabitants)
- El Chiquilillo (- inhabitants)
- El Entronque (25 inhabitants)
- El Güinduri (6 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (- inhabitants)
- El Salitre (6 inhabitants)
- La Enmarañada (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida (79 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (26 inhabitants)
- Las Ceibillas (Pueblo Viejo) (33 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (19 inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (91 inhabitants)
- Puerto de las Canoas (- inhabitants)
- Puerto del Changungo (23 inhabitants)