El Salto (Totatiche, Jalisco)
Learn about tiny town of El Salto through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
You may know it as Salto Colorado.
The town of El Salto is located in the Municipality of Totatiche (in the State of Jalisco). There are 1 inhabitants. El Salto is at 1,620 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Salto Colorado. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
Where is El Salto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Salto (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Salto and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Salto (Jalisco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Salto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Salto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Totatiche. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Salto.
Vote for El Salto
Do you like El Salto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Salto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Totatiche
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Totatiche
- Boquilla de Santa Rosa (15 inhabitants)
- Cartagena (58 inhabitants)
- El Tule (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (303 inhabitants)
- Llano de Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de González (3 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Laguna (Mesa de la Virgen) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Lobera (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (27 inhabitants)
- San José de Buenavista (14 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Canjilón (El Canjilón) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Temastián (La Cantera) (1477 inhabitants)
- Totolco (23 inhabitants)