Llano de Goteras (Jalisco)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Llano de Goteras, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Jalisco.
The town of Llano de Goteras is located in the Municipality of Totatiche (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. Llano de Goteras is at 1,906 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Llano de Goteras? How to get there? Map
Online map of Llano de Goteras (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Llano de Goteras building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Llano de Goteras (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Llano de Goteras
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Llano de Goteras, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Totatiche. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Llano de Goteras.
Vote for Llano de Goteras
Do you like Llano de Goteras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Llano de Goteras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Totatiche
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Totatiche
- Acaspoles (15 inhabitants)
- Acatepulco (122 inhabitants)
- Barranquita de San Juan (La Barranquita) (3 inhabitants)
- Boquilla de Santa Rosa (15 inhabitants)
- Cerro Cuate (2 inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (4 inhabitants)
- Jaltomate (10 inhabitants)
- La Cementera (54 inhabitants)
- Llano de Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- María Guadalupe Enríquez Orozco (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Lobera (- inhabitants)
- Salitrillo (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (41 inhabitants)
- Sotoltita (17 inhabitants)
- Totolco (23 inhabitants)