The town of El Rosario is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Rosario is at 680 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Rosario? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Rosario (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Rosario building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Rosario (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rosario
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rosario, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Rosario.
Vote for El Rosario. Opinions.
Do you like El Rosario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rosario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- El Brillante (4 inhabitants)
- El Copalito (8 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Retiro (2 inhabitants)
- Jesús (9 inhabitants)
- La Peñita (15 inhabitants)
- La Polka (- inhabitants)
- La Trinitaria (4 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Tehuacan (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (Matasano) (9 inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)