El Reprecito (Tubutama, Sonora)
Learn about tiny town of El Reprecito through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Sonora
The town of El Reprecito is located in the Municipality of Tubutama (in the State of Sonora). There are 2 inhabitants. El Reprecito is at 670 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Reprecito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Reprecito in Sonora? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Reprecito.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Reprecito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of El Reprecito (Sonora) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Reprecito
With the satellite map of El Reprecito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tubutama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Reprecito.
Vote for El Reprecito
Do you like El Reprecito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Reprecito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tubutama
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Sonora (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tubutama
- Antonio Romo Badilla (18 inhabitants)
- Francisco GarcÃa (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Moreno Morales (5 inhabitants)
- Humberto Varela (4 inhabitants)
- Los Frailes (- inhabitants)
- Monte Sinahí (1 inhabitants)
- Castañeda Barceló (San José Nuevo) (18 inhabitants)
- Ramón Rodríguez Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bernardo (Rancho la Toña) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Eucalipto (- inhabitants)
- El Maguey (9 inhabitants)
- Represo de los Franceses (4 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Reina Espinoza (- inhabitants)
- San Luis (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)