The town of El Rastro is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #186 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Rastro is at 595 meters of altitude.
The town of El Rastro is located at 1.1 kilometers from Tuzantla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Rastro.
Where is El Rastro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Rastro in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Michoacán de Ocampo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Rastro (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El RastroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Rastro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Rastro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 1 km away, direction East (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 2 km away, direction East (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA FERNANDA: 31 km away, direction East (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA ISABEL: 30 km away, direction Northeast (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Rastro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rastro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Rastro.
Vote for El Rastro
Do you like El Rastro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Rastro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Cerrillal (9 inhabitants)
- El Chilar (- inhabitants)
- El Chupadero (2 inhabitants)
- El Timbiriche (22 inhabitants)
- La Escuelita (7 inhabitants)
- Lampazo (85 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas del Tanque (512 inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (9 inhabitants)
- Los Guajes de Terán (34 inhabitants)
- Los Libres (38 inhabitants)
- Palominos (10 inhabitants)
- Paso de la Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Piedras Boludas (10 inhabitants)
- Singancho (11 inhabitants)