The town of El Rastro is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #186 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Rastro is at 595 meters of altitude.
The town of El Rastro is located at 1.1 kilometers from Tuzantla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Rastro.
Where is El Rastro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Rastro in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Rastro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Rastro (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Rastro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Rastro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Rastro.
Vote for El Rastro. Opinions.
Do you like El Rastro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Rastro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- El Brasil (22 inhabitants)
- El Tejocote (25 inhabitants)
- La Camelina (- inhabitants)
- La Colonia (232 inhabitants)
- La Parota (11 inhabitants)
- La Pinzanera (134 inhabitants)
- La Soledad Chiquita (12 inhabitants)
- La Trampa (- inhabitants)
- Los Bancos (20 inhabitants)
- Los Guajes de Teamaro (83 inhabitants)
- Paso Ancho (95 inhabitants)
- Pinzanera (24 inhabitants)
- Pozo Azul (- inhabitants)
- San Patricio Buenavista (15 inhabitants)
- Tiripetío (194 inhabitants)